Senin, Juni 23, 2008

the wor(l)d is not enough

:) to Nora Rz


Time and space are relatively, Einstein’s postulate. Yeah, I believe it. Seven years ago we’ve gone apart, since we had finished senior high school. Seven years felt so short, like no a second felt so long when I wait an answer in the clearly morning seven years ago, answer from you for my ask and question…


Argh, forget about it. Nor, still you remember a moment in the dawn has going on, while we spent our morning at Papuma beach, just you and I, seven years ago? Both you and I sent any smiles to the waves come one by one touching the shore line, sent any smiles to sunrise on east-face so far away. And we laugh together, rent the solitude beach…


In that time, we like a couple of white doves alighted on a tree branch. We make any jokes and flatteries in the beauty morning bathed by golden ray of sunrise and caressed with softly wind blews. We are living so free and joyful, felt no any sadness and sorrow. Yes, that morning feels like our morning only, just mine and yours…


And then we bathing our body and soul, we playing with waves. We’re like children have no sins, have no sorrows, have no pains, have no problems. We have joy and happy only. Yes, so beauty and captivated fully. I believe everybodies seen to us will felt so jealous and wanna be like us. Yes, that day is like ours only…


As teenage, we have so many dreams and hopes to sailing the future before us, and we never felt so regret with our past behind us. We just free and liberty. We just dream and carved every second in days with smile and optimistic views. We have no heavy duties would made us fall down…


Still you remember, Nor.. in that morning we playing sands and sown it to each other’s hair. We are so crazy and seem like the fool. And then we make a small temple using white-sands, and we just laughing while a wave comes, shatter our small temple. We just laugh, not sad. Have we known, in that day, that nothing eternal in this world, that everythings will be shattered and broken, even often easily, just in a second or a minute only? Yes, may we have any awareness, eternities are in heaven only, and we believe it absolutively… … …


Now, in this night while I make this note, I feel that moment just passings by, like a minute ago, whereas it was seven years ago. This is named Einstein as ”relativity”. We are, mankind creature, have the mind or soul. It is fourth dimension, just mankind have it. In this case, relativity is caused by fourth dimension we have. It’s made us being so different absolutively beside others creature in this world…


Gosh, why I speak about Einstein? But I think you also like to mister Einstein. Both you and I like with physics, especially in chapter Duality of Light. Yes, light is entity has dual character: as a wave and as a particle. But, don’t you ever think that mankind have dual character too: as devil and as angel? Yes, mankind are creature between angel and devil. And human is most perfect creature, beyond other creatures…


Back to Einstein. He ever said, ”dark is a condition while the light is absent. Evil is a condition while ’God’ is absent. And hatred is a condition while the love is absent.” And I am agree with him, absolutely. So beautifully this life if everyone always fulfil with light, divine, and love…


Now, I just a confused-man, fluster to make any decision, confuse to take any step toward. Even I feel so bewildered while meet you in library, a month ago. Yeach, I spontaneously remember all my memories in every time we spent together. Everything will be beauty when became memories, someone’s said. And I agree. Everything feel so illuminate in my mind: all memories with you many years ago, while we’re same as student of senior high school; we’re ”the most unusual pupils,” once our friends said. I didn’t know what they mean…


Nor, whatever was passing by, whatever was happened in everytime we’d spent together, including every worst both you and I ever made, I wish it never will make me turn to past, so do you are. Yeah, I know, so many things changed, so many things lost, so many new things born, but memories are memory. Memory is “life was died” and we can not make it wake up, we can not make it alive again. Let it stay silent in our mind, slant our life to the illuminating future in each our way…


The last, Nor. I know, every word is never enough to describe everything within heart. So do the world is. It never be enough as a cup where we will pour out all within heart. So maybe this note is not enough to show all in depth my heart up. But, when the world is not enough, I turn to word. And I wish these words can make you satisfied, though not enough…


Happy 25 years old,

Wish a quarter of century has made you get everything

you dreamed,

and has made you becoming wise-woman

… … …

your friend..


2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

wah,wah,, puitis ni,,, ririn ga ikutan ah,, cuma mo komen postulat einstein..ckckck.. di sma dapet pelajaran itu tu.. relativitas. susah, mana di soal spmb kluar mulu lagi,hehe..hebat,deh, bisa menerapkan dalam kehidupan.. :D

Kristina Dian Safitry mengatakan...

kamus bahasa ingrisku tadi kemana ya? walah..kok ilang sih...he..he...btw, salam kenal kembali and thanks atas kunjungannya.